Thursday, May 03, 2012

Shift and TV

For a very long time I've wanted to start a blog. But not just an ordinary one--a creative, out-of-the-box blog. I've also wondered for quite some time what I would call this blog. Tonight while watching tv, my dad wanted to know how to switch from watching tv to the radiostation, Classic.fm on DStv. I wasn't listening to the conversation, I was staring at the screen having "namer's block." I heard my sister's reply to my dad, "shift and tv," and I knew this was my blog's name. So I hope this blog is as quirky (a word which fashion magazine, ELLE, has "banned" :P) and anti-zef (hopefully you know what that means, if not...google it) as it's name indicates. Totsiens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to comment? Feel free! Gotta tell you though, all comments are moderated, so you may have to wait a day or so before they appear. :)