Thursday, July 11, 2013

Departures

Sometimes it's good to leave. Sometimes it's bad. Many times it's both good and bad... That's what it will be like tomorrow.

You ask, "What happens tomorrow?" Tomorrow I leave. My vacation ends and I go back to school.
I wish I could stay longer, and not have to leave my family behind. Chill time has ended and now it's time to say goodbye, but having to go away makes me both sad and happy at the same time. Right now, though, having to go is quite overwhelming. However...thinking of all the good memories made this holiday and all those waiting to be made just around the corner, I don't need to feel sad about going.

So to all of you who have to say goodbye tomorrow, or sometime soon; I know it's not easy. But cherish the good memories you've acquired, trust God to keep you safe & hold your hand during the process, and never forget that even though it feels bad to have to leave, departing can be a good thing too.

God bless :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to comment? Feel free! Gotta tell you though, all comments are moderated, so you may have to wait a day or so before they appear. :)