Wednesday, June 26, 2013

A picture's worth a thousand words

They say a picture's worth a thousand words. Today photography has been on my mind. Maybe you've noticed, maybe you haven't, but I just want to say photography is so dear to my heart. I love being able to capture a moment in time forever.I love being able to take something not always noticed by people, and bring it into view. I simply adore being able to take the people whom I love, with me wherever I go, thanks to a plain old photography.

And most of all, I love the fact that any message, emotion, and event in life can be portrayed through a simple photograph to be remembered forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to comment? Feel free! Gotta tell you though, all comments are moderated, so you may have to wait a day or so before they appear. :)