Thursday, December 13, 2012

The NSP Rule

Ever heard the expression "the power of prayer?" Well, today one thing after the other just went wrong. And I don't believe in bad luck. Then I remembered that God reminds us through 1 Thessalonians 5:17, to "never stop praying." So, immediately stopping everything in the midst of our very busy schedules, my mom and I asked God to help us, and sure as can be, He did. Isn't that the power of prayer?

That's why I abide by and believe in the NSP Rule. "Never Stop Praying." It doesn't mean we have to pray every single second, because of course that's not really practical. But it does mean that in every situation, good and bad, Jesus Christ wants us to talk with Him and if we really listen...He'll talk to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to comment? Feel free! Gotta tell you though, all comments are moderated, so you may have to wait a day or so before they appear. :)